perjantai 10. tammikuuta 2014

A lot of time has passed since the last time I wrote here (my bad, actually) and quite many things happened meanwhile.
I feel I am becoming more self confident at the workplace, the kids are becoming less shy and more outgoing and, last but not least, I am starting "to chew" a bit of finnish language. Just a bit, but it's always better than nothing I guess.

And then there has been christmas time. Which has been a very particular christmas time: I have been, with some other EVS people, in a camping site called Piispala, at about 100km from Jyväskylä. And I have to say it, it has been really weird (in a good way of course) to spend the chrismas eve and christmas day playing bowling, swimming, doing archery and things like that. Usually it is just eating, talking and visiting relatives you never see during all of the year.
Something different  every once in a while is the perfect thing to both enjoy the new and unusual things and the old, familiar ones.
-Matteo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti